Our Autogyros can serve in these roles (but are not limited to):
- aerial reconnaissance
- police patrol
- highway patrol
- rapid response missions
- science measurements or transportation
Thanks to the continuous development our machines are equipped with new extras, comfort and safety features. We build these developments into the models so we can safely say that a basic SC-200 has much higher technical level than other gyros on the market:
- Main landing gear with shock absorbers
- Rotax 912 UL engine with turbo 125 HP
- Wide comfortable seats
- computer controlled electronic prerotator and rotor brake system
- 8,33 kHz VHF radio transceiver with intercom
- customizable gauges option
- Android based EMS (engine monitoring system)
- Wheel covers with integrated led lights
- Propeller spinner
- Metallic paint
We understand that you have specific needs. You can choose many instruments and capabilities.
- Digital/analog instruments with FLARM option
- Outer attachment points for cameras
- One seat configuration for extra package compartment
Our Gyro can be used for anything. The low cost maintenance, the extreme flight safety coupled with short take-off and landing distances make it excellent for several uses. For pleasure, agricultural overview, aerial photography, science or law enforcement missions—it has many roles.
Every Gyro is Custom Made
Because we are a small workshop every gyro is custom built with great attention to details. You can always ask for special features!
Ahead of Times
Although we plan to make new models every gyro is a new model. Our relentless research in aviation technology puts our gyros in the forefront of aviation.
Based in Eastern Europe we can build your gyros with low human resource costs. Our prices are very comptitive to American and Western European manufacturers.
Engine: Rotax 912 125 hp turbo
Rotor: 8,4 m Gyrotech carbon or Averso aluminium rotor
Propeller diameter: 1820 mm Velezprop
Frame: Stainless Steel
Fuselage: Fiberglass composite
Main landing gear with shock absorber
MTOW: 560 kg
Empty weight: 290 kg
Vne: 160 km/h (100 mph)
Vcruise: 100-120 km/h (62-75 mph)
Endurance: 3.5-4 Hours
Fuel: 95 octane petrol / ~75 litre
Take off distance (to 15m – 50 ft): ~0-300 m (~0-900 ft)
Landing distance: 0-50 m (0-164 ft)
Contact Us For Specific Details
Please fill in the form with your basic details and we will contact you in short time.